Dr. Greg Stoltz is committed to protecting your personal information. Our privacy policies are in accordance with Ontario’s Personal Health Information Protection Act, 2004 (PHIPA) and the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Dr. Greg Stoltz’s Privacy Principles
1. Accountability: Dr. Greg Stoltz is a health information custodian and has designated a Privacy Officer as the contact person who is accountable for the Dr. Greg Stoltz’s compliance with our privacy policies.
2. Identifying purposes for collecting personal information: Dr. Greg Stoltz will identify the purposes for which personal information is collected at or before the time the information is collected.
3. Consent for collection, use, and disclosure of personal information: The knowledge and consent of the individual, or person authorized to consent on behalf of the individual, are required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal health information, except where otherwise required by law.
4. Limiting collection of personal information: Dr. Greg Stoltz will limit the collection of personal information to that which is necessary for the authorized purposes identified. Information will be collected by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting use, disclosure, and retention of personal information: Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected. Personal information will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
6. Accuracy of personal information: Personal information will be as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Ensuring safeguards for personal information: Personal information will be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the nature and format of the information being stored.
9. Individual access to personal information: Upon written request by the individual, an individual will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of his or her personal information and will be given access to that information. An individual will be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and may request to have it amended.
Dr. Greg Stoltz‘s Notice of Privacy to Clients
For further information on ways we may collect, use and disclose your personal information and how we safeguard such information, please contact us.